just thought people might like to know what the food side of the bowling ally in thurso is like. my partner and i went there for lunch today, and it was the worst!service we have seen yet anywhere!
we orderd our food, then had to wait almost 30 mins for it, then when it finally arrived they got the order wrong, and the food was cold. i asked for a fresh hotdog, because the one i got was cold, and all they had done was put it in the mircowave, this made the roll too hot, and the sausages rubbery. it made me feel ill.
my partners fish was rubbery and cold, and he got food he didnt ask for(salad).
when we complanied tothe waitress(whom had not asked how our food was), she was cheeky, lied to our faces about the hotdog(said it was new, ob. rubbish!) and said
"im sure you can unuderstand it is hard to serve when you work in a busy resurant". the place was not busy, the bar was neary empty, and there was 2 tables of people, 1 of wholm were staff.
she would not take us serisoly. we have had trouble with food there before, and i would highly recommend you dont go there. they've just put the prices up, and the service is getting worse.
hardly any dounrey appernts go there at lunch from college, because they hate it too.
its going downhill, go go with it.

stainless