Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  

Thread: Dongel

Default Dongel

Please can any one tell me which is the best dongal fae up here well i mean near lyth lol, i got t-mobile now and its totall rubish.
    Thank you for reading this ...............

im no expert but from an estimated guess of the mobile operator providers would suggest that 02 has better coverage but 3 would give you more internet for you money. if you have the option, go with home broadband. the rates are better and the internet is more consistant.
    Video games ruined my life... Luckily I have 2 lives left!

I had an O2 dongle a while back, was good enough for me until i got the internet installed. Only downside was the download usage was poor. I tried a 3 dongle but despite the map showing coverage there was no signal at all. I also tried a vodafone one too but it wasn't great but i seemed to use up the allowance faster than the O2 one so i just stuck with O2. I got the O2 dongle from Tesco for £15 if i remember rightly

thank you for the info

i got a T-mobile one in the end and up to now its working well, thank you every body who hepled me