Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  

Thread: Looking For A Cottage To Rent

Default Looking For A Cottage To Rent

Looking for a cottage to rent will be around march next year 1 bedroom within reasonable walking distance to a bus route, and accept DSS long term, i could provide references if needed

PM me if you have or know of anyone who may have this type of property for rent

thanks
    It's Nice to be Nice!

Still looking for a 1 bed cottage no more than £300 pcm near the thurso area, and accept housing benefit for the meantime as i am a carer although actively seeking work, im a practicing musician and need accomodation where i can make a noise, not fussy about the condition of the cottage as long as it has the neccesities and isnt falling down around me lol just would like to be out of town where i bother nobody with my music
    It's Nice to be Nice!

Would be grateful if anyone had numbers or contacts for people who may have a suitable property to rent i know a lot of cottages etc..... dont seem to get posted up on property to let page, i have been looking for some while for a cottage
    It's Nice to be Nice!