Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  

Thread: bunnies

Default bunnies

my lionhead had 4 babies today. even though ive seen loads of bunny births i still get excited about new ones. they're so cute, such tiny little things. and they grow so fast its amazing. and isn't it wonderful how the mother cares for them. i saw the mother feeding her babies today it was so cute. i even had a bunny who adopted two wild ones before and she made them her own.
    awww i better stop now i could go on all day

Thats nice. I'm hoping that my rabbit will have babies any day now. Watching and waiting to see what happens.

aw, i bet you're excited what kinda bunny is it? my ones are so active now they make lots of noise and are really growing.

She is a Blue Fox, and is very cute and cuddly.

Yes I am very excited and anxious at the same time.

beautiful! i was worried for some reason before my bunny had her babies then everything turned out ok. she has been know to be a bad mum so i have to check the babies regularly but they're doing great. is this your bunnies first litter? i love watching them grow the changes are so fast you can tell the difference the next day. its a wonderful thing

Yes this is her first litter and mine too!! lol

Got my first litter of 5 baby rabbits this morning, and they are all okay. I don't know who is the proudest, me, or the proud mum. Looking forward to watching them grow.

aww. so cute. they'll grow really fast by tomorrow you'll notice a difference. and with in a few days they'll have thier fur. mine were a week old yesterday, so big now and really active and the mother is really caring for them. hope yours are fine. what colour are they?

Not sure yet. Will hopefully get a better look at them tomorrow.