Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  

Thread: Show us your DREAM instrument!!

Default Show us your DREAM instrument!!

Show us your dream instrument!!

heres mine!!

This is what I want for Christmas, I always wanted a Les Paul but it had to be something different, and I love this color, its the Gibson Les Paul Goddess model, currently $1700 in my local store. I also have my eye on a less expensive epiphone one, same design but its a marbled silver body, looks beautiful.

This thread I can respond to. Here is a simple Celtic Harp.
    Yes, it would also need to come with lessons, but the thread mentioned a "dream" instrument. For me the focus isn't so much the instrument as the dream of being able to play it.

This is the Suhr Classic T Chambered - truely the god of all guitars...I want one!!

Over the pond, but not quite over the hill yet

Quote Originally Posted by Jeemag_USA View Post

This is what I want for Christmas, I always wanted a Les Paul but it had to be something different, and I love this color, its the Gibson Les Paul Goddess model, currently $1700 in my local store. I also have my eye on a less expensive epiphone one, same design but its a marbled silver body, looks beautiful.

I love that purple colour too, Jeemag_USA. That is one cool looking guitar! I hope Santa's paying attention! ;-)

Quote Originally Posted by canuck View Post

This thread I can respond to. Here is a simple Celtic Harp.
    Yes, it would also need to come with lessons, but the thread mentioned a "dream" instrument. For me the focus isn't so much the instrument as the dream of being able to play it.

That is a beautiful harp, Canuck! I was just listening to some Celtic Harp music on CD the other day, and thinking how nice it must be to play one! :-)
    I am living for today, always remembering yesterday, and looking forward to tomorrow!

http://www.warwickbass.com/basses/thumb_bass.html : thats what my dreams are made of! ... could of had a go on one the other day in sound control - but didnt ... probably best not to meet your heros eh! (yet!)
    www.pearlofage.com - Timelapse & Cinematography