Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  

Thread: Rainbows/Brownies

Default Rainbows/Brownies

Can anyone help, I am wondering who you contact to put names forward for a waiting list ( if there is one) and at what age the girls have to be to start the rainbows, I think the brownies you have to be 7.

Rainbows are for girls who are 5 and 6 yrs old. If you live in Wick PP you can contact myself at the Wick Old Parish Church Hall on a Thursday from 3.45 to 5pm, unfortunately we do have along waiting list. There is also a Caithness Guiding Website which I believe gives details of other units.
    There is also Rainbows in Thurso, Halkirk and Castletown.

Default Rainbow/Brownies

There's only one Rainbows group in Wick - and they've got a great long waiting list cos so many want to join!

Solution?

As I understand, the only reason there isn't another group is because no-one has come forward to organise one - anyone could do it, no experience needed, just the willingness to give a bit of your time each week!!!!!!!!!