Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Basra Calling Caithness.Orgers

When ever you think you that you can't do right for doing wrong and nobody cares about you just contact the Org and we will convince you otherwise.

Just make sure that you all have the best Christmas and Hogmanay you can under the circumstances and make sure you all keep your heads and your back-sides down.

All the Best to all of you over there.
    Animals I like, people I tolerate.

From a Telic 2 Wicker, now just down the road from you.....

If any you find yourselves down in Kuwait on R&R or any other reason, give me a bell and I'll make sure there's a good reception, or at least show you where the best shops are!

All the best lads, and watch out for those ninjas!

Phil
    +965 9608485

Keep safe lads our thoughts are with you and all your families
    Last edited by lorraine_2406; 11-Dec-06 at 17:01.

Look after yourself guys. Im sure all us mums feel like you are all our sons

Keep safe x

Default Greetings from Aberdeen

Hi Kevin,
    I was pleased to read your news and it was a great description you gave of life out there.

You and the other Caithness Lads will do well and get on fine Iam sure at least you will escape the baking heat of the summer.

Keep going and have as good a time as is possible and keep giving us interesting newsletters - as few of us know what it is really like out there.

HASTE YE BACK

With best wishes from us all in Aberdeen

Uncle John

Default Good luck and safe return

A pint will be waiting for you at Grannies in Embo Kev.

Default Roddy Mackay

A big hello to Roddy Mackay out in Basra doin us proud along with all the other boys. Think about you guys a lot, take care and well done your so brave x

Your cousins in Thurso, Babs, Mon and Arl x

We are all thinking of you, especially at christmas. Hi roddy and davie, you know who i am!

Smile

Keep up the good work lads.

You can tell Robbie that we got his Christmas Card at work. All the best from the shift.

Thumbs up

Thinking of you all and wishing you a safe stay and speedy return.

Best wishes to your families and loved ones.

Over the pond, but not quite over the hill yet

Great to hear from you Captain Mackay, and I'm so pleased to hear that everyone is still in good spirits! This is a very difficult time for you and your families right now, and my heart goes out to you all. God bless each and every one of you, and may He keep you safe and well.
    I am living for today, always remembering yesterday, and looking forward to tomorrow!

All the Best Capt. KC Mackay - I'll keep the Motown going as long as you're away, I know you hate it anyway.

All the Best Mate.

[QUOTE=evelyn;170418]Spike here posting under the missus flag of convenience.

Great to hear from you KC. Make sure ye all get back safe and well. Is it true that Supermac is devastated aboot his fence fallin doon? Tell him that "Carry-on Construction" (aka Dounreay Projects) canna function wi`oot him an his deeger. Jamsie boy disna hev e same touch.

QUOTE]

Don't be shy- tell him about the success story that is the Seep.

Have a great Xmas lads and lasses, hope you ALL return home safe and well. jan x
    computer says no ........

Wink To All the Helmets in Basra

Hope you are all well, keeping out of the sick room naming no names. You know who you are. Hope your all receiving your parcels and hiding things well.
    Have a good xmas and hope to see you all when your home on leave. From a Helmets Wife x

Merry xmas lads and come home safe x

Smile life in the sand pit

since my origial message seens to have diapeared i shall try agai..!! supermac keep the swed doon and the crack up roddie kev robin and johny and all the lads from A/coy 51st brigade scots div queens own highlanders as was. keep up the good work and come home safe to kith and kin if i see you guys the beers on me. <S>

Merry Christmas to you all out there. Keep safe.
    Real knowledge is to know the extent of one's ignorance - CONFUCIUS

Thumbs up Keep safe

To all the lads out in Basrah, but especially Roddy Mackay, here's hoping you have good Christmas. When it's time to come home I'll keep my eyes open for you if you come back through Oxfordshire. Haste ye back lads.

Gavin Geddes and family, Carterton, Oxfordshire

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast