Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Basra Calling Caithness.Orgers

Dollpops Guest

Default Basra Boys

Just to let my favourite nephew, Robin Green from Wick know I am thinking of him and wish him a happy xmas and a good new year. I will have a wee drammy for you.

Luv Auntie El xxxx

Default Happy Christmas

To all the Caithness Lads and Lassies
    Have a peaceful Christmas and New Year and all come home safely.
    We are all thinking of you.

Default rod and boys

merry xmas and see you in the new year,well miss you out here in staxigoe no one to put your sister home wa ,but well get a dram when you get back to wick from your cousins in staxigoe

I wish you guys out on the line a quiet christmas a good new year and a happy return home in 2007 will have a dram for you I think, if your four hours ahead then I would have a drink at 2100 CET, and again at 0100 for u folks in Caithness

SNOWDOG Guest

Default Get On Parade!!!!

Just a wee message for Roddy and the boys in Basra. Hope the scoffs good and you all have a great Xmas and a peaceful New year! 'CABERFEIDH'
    From all the guys at Wick ambulance station... PS.. Thanks for all the recalls Roddy!
    Last edited by SNOWDOG; 22-Dec-06 at 23:50.

Merry Christmas to you all, safe home!

Default The Platoon from Caithness

To Purdy(KC),Big Al(Mushroom Man)and the rest of the fantastic clan.We up here in sunny Wick(not)and Caithness are so proud of you all.You are doing a great job and we are all thinking of you.We look forward to seeing you ALL back safely home.Have a Merry Christmas and a peaceful New Year. Love Alistair,Catherine and Daniel James Ross.xox

Default Lads

Quote Originally Posted by john harrold View Post
    Hi LADS all of the SF Platoon

Nice to hear from you, Hope you are all looking after each other, checking each others feet etc know what I mean , just like the old days!. I will be thinking of you all , knowing that you have a hard time in front of you, but I know that you are all more than up to the task in hand, There is nothing to worry about back home as we will all muck in together to help one another.
    well lads pitty i could not be with you, Just to show you how to play volley ball if nothing else . STAG ON
    yours trinkie_1
    Well said john. Dont suppose they have the same amount of Bacardi that we downed on out long troop train journey!!!!

yours

Brian

Default Christmas Greetings

Before I do a thing - I want to wish you all a Very Happy Christmas.
    I sincerely hope you are able to enjoy a little of it - and remember we are all thinking about you here and send Love and Best Wishes.

Trinkie..

beggie Guest

Hi, KC & the boys wish you all the best on your tour in iraq i now you will all do a great job . Wish you all a merry christmas & a Happy New I will have a dram for you at the Bells. I wish all of you a safe and speedy return home to your loved ones.

JAM Guest

Default Merry Christmas Boys

Merry Christmas to the Magnificent Twelve, and all other members of Alamein company 7RRS.

Sounds like one big party at the Basra copshop last night, I heard the neighbours were kept up all night.

Make sure SuperMac get the turkey leg today, as he was complaining in the local rag.

I hope this finds you all well, and look after each other.

Cheers
    John Margaret & Family.

Default A Merry Christmas

To John Harrold and all the boys

Hope you are all well and making the best of today! Hope you have had a good feed and managed to get a dram out of it.

Merry Christmas

From

John, Norma, Kenneth, Evelyn, Gavin and Scott

Hi to all the boys wishing you a merry christmas and a happy new year and a safe return home xx

well said taylor.4 xxx

Wishing you all the best over the festive season. Your never far from our thoughts.
    David, Alice, Kerry and Liam xx

Smile Happy New Year to Our Boys

Well I hope you have a great New Year under the circumstances. Bet your all looking forward to your R&R not long now, you will be counting down the weeks, like us wives & family at home. Hope to see some of you when you come home, probably in the pub. Keep your heads down, love Helmets Wife X

Default Happy New Year to the TA in Basra

To every one of the Caithnesian TAs in BASRA, very best wishes for the new year. I'm sure you'll be thinking of home on Hogmany - rest assured you will be in the thoughts of more than you could imagine at the bells on Sunday night.

As a Dounreay plants guy, I should say a special hello to KC and Alan Macdonald. Take care gents.

David Manson & family at Lieurary.

Well I hope you & your familys a Healthy & happy New Year under the circumstances.

Wishing you a safe journey home.

All the best for 2007 & beyond.

My thoughts are with you all today. Have a good New Year and safe journey home.

Hello to Jills dad Robert from Nicola Oag she sends you her love cant wait to you come home when she will be looking to annoy you at the next sleepover with Jill.

Default Happy New Year

Happy New Year to all the folk in Alamein, hope peace reigns and you have a quiet safe tour. Safe home.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast