Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  

Thread: Quiz 10th Dec 8.30pm

Default Quiz 10th Dec 8.30pm

Ill be doing the quiz tomorrow night at 8.30pm....its my first time so be gentle please

We will be gentle Mumsangels.
    Cant wait to see the range of questions.
    Never frown, cos you never know who will fall in love with your smile!

Quote Originally Posted by bobsgirl View Post
    We will be gentle Mumsangels.
    Cant wait to see the range of questions.

Not funny bobsgirl..you give the impression that the questions will be good and intersting....and i can asure you i'm no good at these things!! And in future i'll let everyone else win..... LOL

Congratulations Mum's Angels on a great quiz and Well Done to Antediluvian for winning with such a high score. I think 38 could well be the highest seen under the standard scoring system and with 20 questions.

I personally look forward to your quiz next week.

Thanks Bobinovich, and many thanks to Mums Angels, it was a lot of fun. Quiz next week at half 8, will start another thread in a few days, look forward to seeing everyone there.

Hopefully I won't forget, my mind is a sieve in my old age

mums angels, sorry I left in such a rush. My computer froze twice and then stayed frozen for some time. What I was there for was great. Thank you for your perseverance when things got a little wild.

AnteD I look forward to next week. Don't worry we shall keep reminding you.

Thank you all for your patience at the beginning with technical difficulties with my compuer not allowing me to cut and paste...so much for my practice in the quiz room earlier in the day!!! Then when i finally got it working with the help of bobsgirl my computer also froze and shut me out...just wasn't my night, knew it would happen to me..LOL

Also a big thank you to bobinovich for keeping the scores for me....would have been lost without you and bobsgirl

And big Well Done to Antediluvian, look forward to sitting in on yours next week

However I daresay you'll be less inclined to be a smart alec in future and answer so many questions

Quote Originally Posted by Bobinovich View Post
    However I daresay you'll be less inclined to be a smart alec in future and answer so many questions
    very true bobinovich hence why i said i'd sit in on next weeks quiz....will not be answering any...assuming that i'd know the answers in the first place that is...LOL