Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  
Page 27 of 31 FirstFirst ... 17232425262728293031 LastLast

Thread: The official caithness.org pub

No, it's just me scrounging through the cupboards looking for the coffee plunger, I need some caffiene!
    She was not quite what you would call refined, she was not quite what you would call unrefined. She was the kind of person that keeps a parrot. Mark Twain

EEeek!!! Lolabelle, what a fright you gave me. Here I've just made a pot of coffee, come and sit down and we'll have one together.....

hey hope newcomers welcome for a drink as me really thirsty

Sorry about that Teeny, I was trying to be quiet, it's not my fault you lot are all sleeping when I'm up and about. But the coffee was a life saver

Welcome Feegilmour, do you want coffee, tea or something with a bit more of a kick???
    She was not quite what you would call refined, she was not quite what you would call unrefined. She was the kind of person that keeps a parrot. Mark Twain

Quote Originally Posted by feegilmour View Post
    hey hope newcomers welcome for a drink as me really thirsty
    You are very welcome anytime day or night, time doesn't matter here.
    Stick some pennies in the jukebox...I think Golach added some new music recently and it might be worth a listen..............

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by teenybash View Post
    You are very welcome anytime day or night, time doesn't matter here.
    Stick some pennies in the jukebox...I think Golach added some new music recently and it might be worth a listen..............
    Excellent Gollach, haven't heard that one for ages, The sweet's 'Blockbuster', Brill!

Quote Originally Posted by futurelegends View Post
    Excellent Gollach, haven't heard that one for ages, The sweet's 'Blockbuster', Brill!
    "We just haven't got a clue what to do!"

Quote Originally Posted by futurelegends View Post
    Futurelegends.....please do not get me upset my name has one L, not 2
    Once the original Grumpy Owld Man but alas no more

Ah Golach, I could see that one would be upsetting for you! the ole 2 x "L".

I've missed a lot of what's happening down here in the org pub, so what is the most "played" music on the jukebox. I'm into classical at the moment. I find it soothing, for my poor fractured head. (not really fractured, just going crazy)

I think I need a herbal tea, any about????

Phew!!!!!! I am knac bushed, the new jukebax arrived and TNT mannie said he had a sore back and just left it at the door, I had to bring it in myself.
    Hope you like this new one

http://www.tropicalglen.com/
    Once the original Grumpy Owld Man but alas no more

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by golach View Post
    Futurelegends.....please do not get me upset my name has one L, not 2
    Sorry about that, obviously in the pub I must have been seeing 'Doubles'

Quote Originally Posted by Lolabelle View Post
    Ah Golach, I could see that one would be upsetting for you! the ole 2 x "L".

I've missed a lot of what's happening down here in the org pub, so what is the most "played" music on the jukebox. I'm into classical at the moment. I find it soothing, for my poor fractured head. (not really fractured, just going crazy)

I think I need a herbal tea, any about????
    Have a wee listen to Mantovani and have this nice herbal brew...calmness and serenity will waft around you.......
    Hey Lolabelle you're not supposed to completely fall asleep!!!

came for a wee tipple and listen 2 music but place all quiet so got hoover and duster out for quick flick...........................looking better now, now for a wee drink anyone want to join me

Well, seeing it's yourself I have a wee tipple....eh, mibbe just a wee droppy more in the bottom of the glass? Mmmm now that is very nice...and a nice bit o' dusting aswell.

aye cheers teenybash place is lookin good it wissna bad really .......lovly tipple had there

Huh? Huh, ( big yawn) what's going on???? What day is it? Where am I??????

... I think that you might be in the Land of Oz.

That's just a guess on my part.

Quote Originally Posted by canuck View Post
    ... I think that you might be in the Land of Oz.

That's just a guess on my part.

You could be right, and as you lot are in the other hemisphere, I keep on sleeping when you are all up and about, then I come in here and everyone else is off catching up in ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZz's well most of the time anyway.

Oooooooo the place is nice and tidy ..... someone has been busy! AND a new jukebox, must have an investigate and see what is on it.

Cuppa first methinks ...............................

What? Eh? whoosat?

Someone has unlocked the door!!!! I thought I was locked in here forever!

Fr ee-ee-ee-ee-ee-dom!