Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  

Thread: A happy ending for the lost cats...

Default A happy ending for the lost cats...

Thought I'd put up a quick post about the two cats! The mummy and kitten we found up at Thurso East have now been reunited with their owner.

After seeing a poster about the cat up in a shop, she phoned up, and after coming and meeting the pair, was sure it was her Trixie! She apparently shot out the house during a move 3 months ago.

Trixie belonged to her 10 year old daughter, who was delighted to have her beloved cat back, along with another little fluffy bundle of fun!

We do already miss them dearly, but have checked up on them since they went home, in which they were curled up on a duvet on the sofa, waiting for their mince that was being cooked up! Gutted to see them go, but they are definitely in the right place, where they'll have the love they deserve after their awful ordeal.

A Welcome home to Trixie and her delightful kitten <3

I've been following your story. Just delighted about the happy ending. Photos are lovely.

Yes, I too have been following your story mirandarainbow.

A very happy ending for the 2 kitties, thanks to you and your family for making it happen ! With so many animal cruelty stories it warms the heart to know there are people like you who does their very best by a "stray" animal. Well done !! x
    I'm the kind of woman whose feet hit the floor each morning, and the Devil says........... " Oh, Blast She's Up !! "

Oh that is great news!! Very well done for reuniting them even though I know you will miss them.
    "Until one has loved an animal part of their soul remains unawakened"