Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  

Thread: Pulteney Centre Cinema

Pulteney centre, huddart street, wick, kw1 5ba

Default Pulteney Centre Cinema

Calling all kiddies!!!!

This saturday we are showing

****The Pirates in an adventure with scientists****

This is a fun filled picture with lots of pirate antics and laughs. From the makers of Wallace and Gromit its sure to bring a smile.

This Saturday (15th Sept) at 10.30am. £2 admission

And now for the teens!

Saturday afternoon at 1.30pm in the cinema we have Battleship showing. This is for age 12 and over. From the makers of transformers, Battleship is an action adventure starring Rihanna and Liam Neeson.

Come along to Telfords with your mates and have lunch before kicking back in our comfy cinema chairs for a film. £2 admission

~~~~~~CINEMA~~~~~~

Today our cinema goers enjoyed their film Australia and had a yummy cream scone and cuppa afterwards.

Next week we are showing

Salmon Fishing in the Yemen at 1.30pm
    This is a beautiful film and has been highly requested. Pop along and bring your friends for a chilled afternoon. £4.50 for your film and cuppa and a cream scone to top it off!

Quote Originally Posted by PPPwick View Post
    Calling all kiddies!!!!

This saturday we are showing

****The Pirates in an adventure with scientists****
    This film looks really good and great fun, I have seen it advertised on TV and for those of you who have not I have pasted a link below to the Trailer. Lets face it, it is made by AARDMAN so it has to be great.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DWOFLtsDvbw

Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal ever dared to dream before.

Edgar Allen Poe