Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  

Thread: Where can i......

Default Where can i......

Where localy can I get someone to make me an undersink cabinet....(not MDF) tried everywhere I can think of and I've also been looking for a supplier of garden sheds, the only local one I found didn't answer the phone ! so any help would be appreciated thanks.
    People who think they know it all....are especially annoying to those of us that do.

Birchwood Joinery. The contact details are in the business index on here but they also have a Facebook page with photos of work etc.

Custom Joinery in Wick. Very high quality craftsmanship.

http://www.caithness-business.co.uk/...ss.php?id=1410

Thank you very much Kgs and Gizmo I'll check them out asap, ta much.
    People who think they know it all....are especially annoying to those of us that do.

Is Wood Bees still in business in Thurso? I got them to do a custom job years ago when I lived there, they did it to my exact spec and price was good too.

Thanks joxville, I'll check that out, sounds good. Garnet

I agree with Joxville....WooBees are the choice to make.

Found them in the phone directory (Wood Bees) so will now contact them and see what they can do but thanks to you all, it's good to get others opinions. regards G

try r mcadie joinery ask for richie
    good rates and the guy is a exc hand we arevery happy with him he,s just done our bathroom and made us an undersink unit

heres his number 07799051766

Smile Allan Craigie

I'd recommend trying Allan Craigie.

Mobile