Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Labour Liz

Default Sach's relatives

Quote Originally Posted by Gleber2 View Post
    Liz's brother, Sach Macleod, was married to my great aunt. Are there any members of that family posting as I have lost all contact with them since the sixties?
    My grandfather, Donald Gunn McLeod, stonemason (1876-1934) was a brother of Sach and married Catherine Sutherland, sister to Labour Liz's husband Adam in 1902. My grandparents had a number of children, the following of whom survived - Alexander (Alec aka Ike) Jessie, John (Joe), Donald & Cathie. Joe was my father.
    Last edited by brawboy1943; 19-Oct-08 at 16:21. Reason: Additional info added

[quote=brawboy1943;447273]My grandfather, Donald Gunn McLeod, stonemason (1876-1934) was a brother of Sach and married Catherine Sutherland, sister to Labour Liz's husband Adam in 1902. My grandparents had a number of children, the following of whom survived - Alexander (Alec aka Ike) Jessie, John (Joe), Donald & Cathie. Joe was my father, and he died 1989 in Kirkcaldy.

Lightbulb Labour Liz

We must be related, send your Email address to my P.M. box if you want to discuss this family.
    Regards
    Teeny

Thumbs down

its only recently that i saw her photo on somee thread in here and its been on several times tony

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12