Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  

Thread: New Licensing Laws

Question New Licensing Laws

What does the forum think about the new Licensing laws for listening to music in such as that as an (Foreigner) Outside UK Internet address I cannot now listen to most ( the Important ones) UK radio stations on the Web as streams (such as The Arrow). ?

Is this the start of censorship on the internet?

are the the Big money people really so scared of a few poeple listen to other language music? and I´m not even doing that all I want to do is listen to what I want to hear and not previously selected and screened radio.stations are we not supposed to be together in EUROPE EU my Foot.

unicorn Guest

Is that why I can't get into Turkish metro fm then?

More than Likely weve lost a lot of UK based stations and it always was a little difficult via Satalite.

Default Its the same

with sports on the radio too, I have written to BBC Radio Scotland many times asking about this and they don't even reply. Because I live outside the UK i can't listen to the footy at the weekend. I thought it woudl make more sense to block it in Scotland to make people go to the matches no idea why they are blockin the USA? Bizarre!

If your looking for a good rock station my local station WTTS in Bloomington is really good and anyone can listen.

http://www.wttsfm.com/

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by Jeemag_USA View Post
    with sports on the radio too, I have written to BBC Radio Scotland many times asking about this and they don't even reply. Because I live outside the UK i can't listen to the footy at the weekend. I thought it woudl make more sense to block it in Scotland to make people go to the matches no idea why they are blockin the USA? Bizarre!

If your looking for a good rock station my local station WTTS in Bloomington is really good and anyone can listen.

http://www.wttsfm.com/
    Thanks for the tip. Iknow its Illogical sometimes. Can`t get your site on the Streamer and I´´ll have to find a Plug for the mediaplayer