Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  

Thread: Missing Cat

Default Missing Cat

Would all householders in the Pulteneytown Academy school area please check sheds/outhouses/garages for a fluffy black female cat, white patch under neck and at top of paws, wine collar with studs. Suzie has been missing for 3 days, and is mute (unable to miaow) so she will not be able to cry for help if she is trapped somewhere. Please PM me if you have any information. Thanks

Unhappy

Quote Originally Posted by flyfifer View Post
    Would all householders in the Pulteneytown Academy school area please check sheds/outhouses/garages for a fluffy black female cat, white patch under neck and at top of paws, wine collar with studs. Suzie has been missing for 3 days, and is mute (unable to miaow) so she will not be able to cry for help if she is trapped somewhere. Please PM me if you have any information. Thanks
    So sorry that Suzie is missing and know how worried you must be.

Is she timid? If so you would be best to check outbuildings yourself as she will not come out if strangers are there if she is frightened.

If you go to www.caithnesscatsprotection.org.uk you could email a picture of her and it will be posted on the website.

You should also make posters to put up around your area and contact the Vet Surgery and SSPCA.

Good luck!

Any sign of your cat yet Flyfifer,keep us up to date. I hope you find it soon

Thanks for all your help and concern and advice....we're all worried about her and time's going on. xx

Keep looking, our thoughts are with you.

Unhappy

So sorry that your cat has not come home yet.

Never give up hope as cat's are wonderful animals and have been known to appear home after a long time!

Thanks Lin and Liz x

any news yet

Unhappy cat found

sorry to hear about your cat but noticed this on org
    hope its not yours.

Bad news i'm afraid

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A Black & White cat has been killed near the junction of George St/Henrietta St. I have asked around the neighbours but have drawn a blank so far. If anyone is missing a cat of this description in this area or knows anyone who might own this cat please PM me.

Default Great news!

Suzie came back this morning!! Very thin, but eating well and enjoying cuddles! Thanks again to all concerned xx

That is brilliant!!!!

Sounds like she has been shut in somewhere.

Love a happy ending.

I am so happy for you, glad shes home safe and well!!