Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  

View Poll Results: Pc, Xbox, play station, Wii what do you prefer

Voters
25. You may not vote on this poll
  • Pc

18 72.00%
  • Xbox

3 12.00%
  • Playstation

4 16.00%
  • Wii

0 0%

Thread: Is pc gaming dead?

Default Is pc gaming dead?

I thought I would write this message and ask a question that's on my mind does anybody play pc games anymore ??

I've tried practically every console and always come back to and prefer PC gaming. You might want to take a look at this forum discussion we've had previously. I'm quite happy to restate why I prefer PC gaming here again if you'd like.

Has anyone looked at the new Ouya?

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/ouya/ouya-a-new-kind-of-video-game-console

L
    ooks like it could well be very cheap (in comparison) and a bit of a game changer as far as the types of games made available on console.

Still prefer PC gaming but might look at this once it's released as it will do more than just play games.

Quote Originally Posted by Niall Fernie View Post
    Has anyone looked at the new Ouya?

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/ouya/ouya-a-new-kind-of-video-game-console

L
    ooks like it could well be very cheap (in comparison) and a bit of a game changer as far as the types of games made available on console.

Still prefer PC gaming but might look at this once it's released as it will do more than just play games.
    I've seen that an it looks interesting there's also talk of Valve/Steam doing a console and there seems to be movement in that direction give their recent job advertisements. I'd still probably stick with a PC as my primary gaming source though.

I can't stand consoles, my reactions aren't quick enough for shootemup games, but I do have loads of adventure games if anyone wants to borrow or swap, whatever.

The number of developers creating new PC games seems to be on the decline. The only thing to take my interest lately has been "Elite: Dangerous". As I spend so much time at my PC I'm really not keen to switch to a console. Still play WoW and potter about with Serious Sam 3 (thanks to Steam being ported to Linux). SteamOS could still bring a revival in PC gaming. ID Software looks to be losing the plot with the change to standalone-windows-only Quake Live and look to be losing around 6% of their subscribers by dumping Mac and Linux.