Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  

Thread: Lost dog

Default Lost dog

Picked up near Scrabster Young Male whippet type Lurcher very timid and dirty ... Please Pm me if you have lost this poor wee man or if you have any info at all ,,, Thanks And if anyone has the dog wardens number please get in touch ....

Tilly Teckel Guest

Hi, I have PMd you. Could the dog you've found be this one...

He's been lost since September last year so it's a long shot I know. If it may be him could you call me on 01593 721279 or 07926 989951?

Thanks,
    Lesley

This is a photo of the dog on facebook hope this works !

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fb...type=1&theater

Default lost dog

Sorry not the same dog

Default lost dog

*******dog now home with his owners ******

Default lost dog

Really glad the dog has been reunited but just wanted to remind everyone of my sticky post at top of pets corner if you lose or find a dog out of normal council working hours which are Monday to Friday 9:00 - 17:00.
    You can please some o the fowk some of the time, but you canna please all o the fowk all of the time.

Quote Originally Posted by Tilly Teckel View Post
    Hi, I have PMd you. Could the dog you've found be this one...

He's been lost since September last year so it's a long shot I know. If it may be him could you call me on 01593 721279 or 07926 989951?

Thanks,
    Lesley
    I'm truly gutted that your agony continues. All best.