Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  

Thread: Popup ads on websites.

Default Popup ads on websites.

I think it may be my security settings, but I seem to have popup ads on websites now. e.g. iLivid etc. My advanced system care programme is out of date now and am just using free version for time being. Or is it settings with my browser (google chrome). Not sure if this is the reason why. There are an awful lot on Facebook too. Many thanks in advance.
    A 1991 Gallup survey indicated that 49 percent of Americans didn't know that white bread is made from wheat.

go to your Tool / addons on your browser and look for ad blocker and ghostery to add to your browser they manage everything quite well

Deanne
    New website for the Arts http://www.highlandartshub.freeforums.org Its Free and Its full of the latest arts news in Caithness and Highlands

Sorted, many thanks.
    A 1991 Gallup survey indicated that 49 percent of Americans didn't know that white bread is made from wheat.