Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  

Thread: Need a Removals Company or man with a van. Please help

Default Need a Removals Company or man with a van. Please help

We are looking to relocate from Caithness to Blackpool and are looking for anyone who has a decent sized van/lorry to help us move. We willbe selling as much as we can before we move so all we would really be taking is 1 king bed 2 dbl beds, 1 single bed, cotbed, white goods and personal belongings. Everything would be packed we would just be looking for someone to get it to blackpool. We have contacted Colin McKenzie, still awaiting quote, contacted sams removals, awaiting quote but looking for lots more quotes or help? Thanks in advance!!

Hi

We sent out a quote on Thursday, and emailed out a copy of the quote today, I hope that helps.

Regards Graham
    For all your moving and storing needs in out and around the Caithness Area Single Items-Part/Loads Local and Weekly U.K. Nationwide Services all at afforable rates! 01955651349 - www.colin-mackenzie.co.uk

There was an ad on here or face book of a removals van going back down to blackpool looking for a load to take down. i will look to see who is advertising
    Live for today as tomorrow may never come

Quote Originally Posted by Fran View Post
    There was an ad on here or face book of a removals van going back down to blackpool looking for a load to take down. i will look to see who is advertising
    Would it NOT be better to let a local Company do the work instead off looking for a south company FRAN.Look company equals local men with wages spent Locally and more often that not better service than a south company .
    Last edited by SK015; 29-Oct-12 at 17:25.

Colin MacKenzie did our move from Inverness and Dingwall (a combined operation) with the greatest of ease and professionalism. Very highly recommended.

Hi, please ring me , I have a luton boddied van and would be happy to give you a price . regards Keith phone no , 01847851369 or mob. 07901595418.

If you a pricing a removal with some of the companies in Caithness please take into account that some of them are pricing by the hour and only have small Luton type vans,they will give you a good price then turn up and need a Second or Third van then the price goes up and up.Better to get one off the big removal companies to price job as they have all the proper equipment and lorries of the correct size and insurance in case off an accident, .Some off these Luton type vans are overloaded by the weight put into them.

You could try... http://www.anyvan.com/
    “We're trapped in the belly of this horrible machine....
    And the machine is bleeding to death."

Quote Originally Posted by SK015 View Post
    Would it NOT be better to let a local Company do the work instead off looking for a south company FRAN.Look company equals local men with wages spent Locally and more often that not better service than a south company .
    if they are flitting to Blackpool and use a Blackpool firm then they will be keeping the work local.