Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  

Thread: How observant are you?

Wink How observant are you?

How long does it take you to find the man in the coffee beans?
    Don't wrestle with pigs, you just get all dirty and the pig enjoys it.

unicorn Guest

immediately

"Find the Man's Head within 3 seconds and you're a genius! According to medical experiments: If you can find the Man's Head within 3 seconds, your right brain is developed better than normal. If you can find the Man's Head within 1 minute, your right brain is developed normally. If you can find the Man's Head within 1-3 mintues, your right brain is slow in reacting, you should eat more meat protein. If you can find the Man's Head in 3 minutes or more, your right brain is a disaster... extremely slow in reacting, the only suggestion is please watch cartoons to help normally develop your right brain."
    Don't wrestle with pigs, you just get all dirty and the pig enjoys it.

Quote Originally Posted by connieb19 View Post
    "Find the Man's Head within 3 seconds and you're a genius! According to medical experiments: If you can find the Man's Head within 3 seconds, your right brain is developed better than normal. If you can find the Man's Head within 1 minute, your right brain is developed normally. If you can find the Man's Head within 1-3 mintues, your right brain is slow in reacting, you should eat more meat protein. If you can find the Man's Head in 3 minutes or more, your right brain is a disaster... extremely slow in reacting, the only suggestion is please watch cartoons to help normally develop your right brain."
    I must be a genius, I saw it right away. Time for a cigar & some Annisette. I very happy tonight

Dang - I was trying to find a picture of a mans heed made up of coffee beans --- Jane past behind me and with the quickest of looks said -- "Whats that man doing in the coffee beans?"

I was looking for a mans head made of coffee beans too
    got there in the end though
    Always remember your unique, just like everyone else