Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  

Thread: B-Fest. Help Please

Default B-Fest. Help Please

Does anyone know what time the Proclaimers are playing in Wick on Saturday Please

Don't know if this is true but i had heard today that they have cancelled comming

As they are the headline act they will play last, going on past bfests that would be around 10pm
    Why be a hard rock when you really are a gem!

Quote Originally Posted by lhm View Post
    Don't know if this is true but i had heard today that they have cancelled comming
    Quoted for future use.

Thanks for the help

Fabulous day weather-wise for the B-Fest.

Congrats to Ryan for bringing it all together once again and arranging the weather.

We've been listening to bits & pieces of the Festival all day in our garden on the North side of Wick.

Here's hoping the gusts of wind die down by 10 pm - I want to hear the Proclaimers!

There's now a beautiful sunset fading over the horizon.....

Crank up the volume guys, we can stand it.

Quote Originally Posted by lhm View Post
    Yeah; it's a shame the Proclaimers pulled out like that. The stand-in group was pretty convincing, apart from the Telecaster/mandolin/steel guitar player on house left, who looked suspiciously like Bruce de Wert. That's how I saw through their little ruse.