Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  

Thread: joiner needed

Default joiner needed

Hi folks,

still looking for a joiner to fit new kitchen for me plus change laminate flooring and door. Was hoping they could purchase kitchen from Howdens for me -have been PM'd couple of names but despite leaving messages no-one has called me back. Please can anyone help as i really would like kitchen changed -electrics already sorted and old kitchen will be taken out.
    mo

Hi Have you tried Charles Sutherland of Reay give him ago I am sure if he can not do it he will put you in the right direction.

You could try NICOL MACLEAN from Thurso! excellent workmanship! 01847894958 or 07716318672

Sandy Shearer from Canisbay is very good. He's done a few excellent jobs for me and I'm a really fussy brat. His mob no is :- 07801074512

give r mcadie joinery a ring ask for richie hes one o the best and has done plenty for us we r always happy with his work hes a decent rate to

heres his number 07799051766 you wont be disappointed