Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Lets meet up!

Careful Rheghead, Golach will be a bit prickly after Caley Thistle laid waste to his beloved Hibees last night.

I shoulda put a bet on that game -- I will win a footie bet one day. I will, I will, I will!

Seriously, you should go ahead and arrange it. It will be fun. Don't forget to invite jjc, he doesn't get out much, remember.

Can't join you I'm afraid. I have a prearranged date with Minnie Mouse.

Hey amethyst

I knowyou would laugh - i would give you a great big hug

xxxxxxxxx

Thrumster - next to the best pub in the world "The Old Smiddy Inn"

Default Meet a hibee - great kick-off for the night!!!!

Heh-heh! I think this is a great idea - would love to meet up with Golach since I'm a jam-tart! But a humbled one given our recent performance and the fact that we want to replay the blues again because of a blind referee - probably just to get whipped again by a bigger score after the ref awards three times the amount of penalties! Heh-heh! Doreenhedgehog - your name is as good as your post - I laugh at both!!!! And before you say it - NO! - there's nothing wee aboot this boyagee!

Quote Originally Posted by squidge
    i would give you a great big hug
    Good, I'd be very offended if you didn't!

Quote Originally Posted by Rheghead
    Golach, do you ever get on a soapbox about anything? Or are you one of the faceless mob that barracks from the sidelines?
    Rheghead, yes I do get on my soapbox now and again, when I feel I have something worthwhile and useful to say. I dont think badgering the readers of the message boards with nonsensical dribble is a worthwhile passtime.

DrSzin, I used till like you, but that debacal up in Inverness has cut me to the bone

weeboyagee, I'll no hold it against you for being a Jambo, and would love to meet you on Easter Road some day. Hugh Dallas rules
    Once the original Grumpy Owld Man but alas no more

Ok, there seems to be enough interest for an 'eyeball' as they say in CB jargon. Now we need to decide where and when. I know a 'where and when' will exclude some people cos of shiftwork and location but we should aim to maximise attendees?

I thought about somewhere in Wick or Thurso sometime over the 25th or 26th March during the afternoon or early evening? I think that is Easter time and we may get some ex-pat .orgers (i was careful with my spelling there ) in the area as well.

We must make sure that we clearly display our membernames, I don't want to verbally attack the wrong person.
    God, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change,
    Courage to change the things I can,
    And wisdom to know the difference.

Either day would suit me

ill make a special trip

I find it difficult to get through to wick as I don't drive and hate busses - but I'm sure I could make it if I reeeeeeeeally want that hug! Plus I do not know my way around wick as the only time I'm ever there is to pass through the town or in the hospital. Anyone know a good website with a streetmap of Wick?

Wick isn't that big, we could give you directions from the bus stop to the location, lol

Mite be more difficult for the way back though once you've had a few, lol

Yeah, that's my main worry... finding the bus stop again. lol

Did you ever get it organised then? If so how did it go?

Yes we did, there seems to be a few posts missing here that reported on how it went. For the life of me I don't know why they have been removed because there was nothing rude or contraversial in their content.

We met in the Weatherspoons in Wick, good time was had by all.
    God, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change,
    Courage to change the things I can,
    And wisdom to know the difference.

Sounds like it would have been really good crack! maby there could be another one again sometime?

A fair chunk of the topic is missing!

I'd be pleased if there was another one seeing as i missed the last one maybe sometime in the summer when people from other places may be up on holiday???

I've been going through to Wick a little more often these days and finding transport easier to deal with than I thought it would be. If there's another one just don't have it in the Yard. I got thrown out for not having sufficient ID... I'm in ma 20's!!!

Default Lets meet up

did you all meet up eventally ...and what happened??? If not...why not???

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12