Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  

Thread: Jack Russell taken from car

Default Jack Russell taken from car

Earlier today a Jack Russell was taken from a car outside a house in Bower , she has a red collar and answers to the name of Poppy , if anyone saw anything could you either contact the local police or send a pm , cheers Les

I hope your friend gets Poppy back. I met him last night and he was distraught. She is mostly white with a very distinctive black mask around her eyes.
    Last edited by ducati; 12-Jul-12 at 07:35.

Oh that's awful!!!

Could you post a photo and I'll put it on my Facebook page. Really hope she is found safe and well very soon.
    "Until one has loved an animal part of their soul remains unawakened"

According to a post on Facebook this dog was safe & back with his family at least 12 hours ago. Pity the OP wasn't informed.

I asked on the genral forum if anyone actually knew if there were dog thiefs going about and the thread was closed. As I said following the advice in the paper I am scared to let my dog out in the garden for long. So does anyone know for sure if dog's are being stolen?

An anonymous phone call was made saying that Poppy had been seen around Granton Mains not far from Bower , her owner went out , and sure enough it was Poppy so happily reunited

Could she have hopped /wiggled out the window after something (russels do )a rabbit perhaps or a cat?