Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  

Thread: 50 Shades of Grey

Default 50 Shades of Grey

Been trying to get hold of this book for a while now! Every time I go into Tesco, it's sold out! In the end, i've had to wait and borrow it from a friend. Nearly done the first book and can't wait to start the next!!

Anyone else reading/read it?

T x
    Good-bye may seem forever. Farewell is like the end, but in my heart's the memory and there you'll always be

read all 3 .loved it couldnt put it down ,the love story was very intence and gripping now feel lost..... what to read .....................mmmmm then found "me before you" good book so far

I'm lost for words.........Oh my
    Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

I read this and thought it was total and utter garbage. What a waste of my time. It was badly written and soooo repetitive.

I agree with you blondie. however I did get a good laugh at the reviews on Amazon, especially the one star ones. Much better written than the book.

you should watch 50 shades of caithness on youtube for a laugh but not if your easily offended

I've seen it! If you want a laugh out loud read, try 'lighter shades of grey' by Cassandra Parkin. Unfortunately it's only available on e-book at the minute.