Hello Davie,
I am trying to trace the Siblings of my GG grandfather William Sutherland b 1814 Watten. His parents were John Sutherland and Jannet (Janet) Murray. They had 8 children as follows: Margaret Sutherland Baptised Nov 21 1800, Bylbster : Magnus Sutherland Baptised Mar. 21 1802, Bylbster: E Sutherland (female) Baptised Sept. 06, 1803:Mary Sutherland Baptised Feb. 09, 1806,Tails of Watten: Jannet/Janet Sutherland baptised Feb 15, 1808 East Watten: Margaret Sutherland Baptised May 23 , 1810, East Watten; ?Jane Sutherland Baptised Nov. 15, 1812: William Sutherland Baptised Aug. 11, 1814 Park of Cogill.

I have checked the Watten Cemetary and was unable to find any inscriptions that match any of the children. My gg grandfather William I have traced to Canada. In his discharge papers he indicated he would reside in Wick, however he ended up in Toronto Canada where he had served for a number of years before his retirement. It has occured to me that if he had contemplated in living in Wick, then perhaps some of his siblings may have lived there.
I attended Watten to search the cemetary with out any luck in September of this year. I did not have time to check the cemeteries in Wick. Would you be able to assist with my search?
Thank you, Best regards,
Harley Sutherland