Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  

Thread: Embarrassing pets

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    unicorn Guest

Default Embarassing pets!

Whats the most embarassment caused to you by your pets, I had a dog who every other dog seemed to want to fight with he personally wasn't that way inclined and was always on the lead if other dogs were about as I anticipated the problem BUT he had a great way of dealing with it when another dog came running up to him to have a go he would calmly lift his leg and pee on them I remember a few confrontations with owners about it but as I said to them my dog was on a lead and under control and as he was a large dog I personally felt this was better than him eating their dog which was being aggressive to him.
    I once had 3 young rabbits at a show in Keith and they were all lined up bonny when they all started to pee at the same time, I never saw people move away so fast as 3 jets sped past them and promptly soaked the wooden floor, The lovely white sheets were yellow on the tables.
    Last edited by unicorn; 24-Nov-06 at 13:02.