Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: What pets do we have?

Wink What pets do we have?

Hi,

I have a 3yr old Siberian Husky from Glasgow, 1 Corn Snake, 1 Leopard Gecko and 1 Red knee Tarantula.....

unicorn Guest

I would definately class the tarantula as an unusual pet. Definately not one that I would have I shudder just thinking about it.

we have 1 cats, 2 kittens, 1 cockatiel, 2 rosellas & a rabbit.

Quote Originally Posted by Bobbyian View Post
    2 dogs, A Jackrussel terrier and a Toy poodle (Mother-in-law`s) and the next-door neighbours Cat seems to prefer to live with us? But, cats were always different

The toy wasn`available for this shooting Guiness and Dorf in the workshop

Quote Originally Posted by gofor View Post
    1 dog german shepherd husky cross 6 years old at christmas and very spoiled sleeps on our bed with us
    Hiya do you have a picture of your dog im just curious as i have a shepherd cross

Smile my pet

i have a 2and a half year old boxer she is pure white and spoiled

unicorn Guest

ah she is white, good luck

1 dane, 2 shepherds, 5 cats, 7 birds of prey and loads of koi and goldfish
    Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass, it's about learning to dance in the rain.

http://thetenaciousgardener.blogspot.co.uk/

I have 1 dog, 1 rabbit, 1 cat (not mine just likes it here), 2 goldfish, 2 horses, 1 cow, numerous pet sheep and a farm with over 150 sheep and 15 cattle. All my bairns. Oh and a husband ofcourse.

Talking pets

My animal kingdom is made up of sheep, cats, dogs, lotsa chooks, one goose, a mule and the strangest one of all..........a Crow that has been with me for seven and a half years now !!!! She can't talk but has a good try.

unicorn Guest

A crow most certainly is unusual, isn't it very noisy

Red face Miss Clifford the Crow

She can do a bit of shouting at time....especially when she wants out among the hens.(Miss Clifford cannot fly.) At the moment she is hooked on X Factor and likes to try and sing -a -long. She is out by day and in at night, so she isn't really noisy, probably less than most creatures.

i have, 3 dogs, 2 cats, 3 rabbits, 2 snakes, 2 terrapins, 7 hens, 1 cockerel, 6 ducks, 2 ferrets and a kitten i just rescued on saturday, its a bit wild but should tame.

well i have 7 shetland ponies, 3 cats and a few sheep

Smile

Hi Folks!

I have 3 boxers and 3 cats.

Default pets

Two yorkshire terriers, father & daughter. older one weighs in at 7 pounds completely mad, think,s he,s a lion. Will fight with any dog or cat thats bigger than him. Trouble is everything is bigger than him. Smaller bitch she weighs in at four pounds & very timid. CHALK & CHEESE. [thats not their names ]

I have 2 working cockers and a sprocker.

I have 5 dogs (3 springers, a border collie and a springer collie cross), 3 feral cats who live in the barn, 2 Shetland ponies, 2 goats, 5 chickens, 4 ducks, 2 Chinese hamsters called Ying and Yang and a 3 legged Syrian hamster called Sid Little.

We have a cat, german shepherd bitch and a horse, all mad but fit in well in our household hahaha

I have one Scottish Border Collie, flew him over to the states when I move, his plane ticket cost more than mine. But I love him, his name is Bowie coz he has one blue eye and one brown eye.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast