Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: What pets do we have?

unicorn Guest

7 shetland ponies yowza and I complain about cleaning up after the 2 dogs in the garden ewwwwww

dont have a pet yet but my youngest is saving up for goldfish. i would like a dog but hubby isnt keen.
    no amount of darkness can drive out darkness
    only light can do that.

unicorn Guest

Dogs are great if you have the time for them but if I was getting a first larger pet a cat is always good as they are not as time consuming as dogs. But everyone likes different things and that is why there are such a vast variety of pets around.

millie Guest

Erm a horse,2 miniture shetlands, 2 kittens (my mum kept my 2 cats) and at mums house have 3 sheep and erm too many chickens to count. and did have ducks but they decided to go live in the neigbours pond it was better than ours!

Default pets corner

I have a West Highland Terrier, a cat, a rabbit, a guinea pig and 2 budgies. I am an absoloute softy when it comes to animals.

originally from aberdeen,now live somewhere north of brig a doon

Smile pets

i have 4 dogs, 4 cats,2 cockatiels,2 budgies,6 snakes,9 ferrets,17 rats,oh and another cat who prefers my house to her own. this is my little family.

i've got a hamster a chinchilla 6 cats 3 guinea pigs 2 dogs (black dog 4months and choc bitch 3months) who are amazing and 7 adult rabbits, and babies all the time cos i'm a bunny breeder. love them all to bits!

krieve Guest

Have 1 rabbit and 1 dog i'm planning to get another dog sometime soon!

Question

Quote Originally Posted by unicorn View Post
    So what pets does everyone have, I have 2 dogs, 2 cats, 2 gerbils, 1 bird, 1 chipmunk, 4 guinea pigs, 4 chinchilla's and 24 bunnies.
    Sorry to sound daft, but gerbils and chinchilla's??? What are they exactly?
    Obviously not exactly a common pet here in Australia.
    We have 2 Rhodesian Ridgebacks. A girl 2 & 1/2 yrs old called Lola, and a boy about 3yrs called Kruger, named after Kruger Nation Park is South Africa.
    She was not quite what you would call refined, she was not quite what you would call unrefined. She was the kind of person that keeps a parrot. Mark Twain

krieve Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Lolabelle View Post
    Sorry to sound daft, but gerbils and chinchilla's??? What are they exactly?
    Obviously not exactly a common pet here in Australia.
    We have 2 Rhodesian Ridgebacks. A girl 2 & 1/2 yrs old called Lola, and a boy about 3yrs called Kruger, named after Kruger Nation Park is South Africa.
    Here is a pic of a gerbil and chinchilla

I have a gorgeous cocker spaniel, whos being a bit naughty since we movedStill love her to bits though, she makes me smile everyday
    Wishing on a star, still!

~~Be who you are and say what you want because those that mind don't matter and those that matter don't mind~~

I have 1 dog a german shepherd cross collie 5 years old, 1 cat 8 years old and 2 goldfish one a 2 years and ane 11 years old

1 dog german shepherd husky cross 6 years old at christmas and very spoiled sleeps on our bed with us

We have a very spoilt Jack Russell, a budgie and a very cheeky cockatiel who wolf whistles at any one who comes in
    Gofor - I'd love to see a photo of your dog - sounds like a lovely x
    Avoid biting when a simple growl will do

Default pets

i hav 3 dogs 8 snakes 4 igwanas 1 parot 8 rats 2 tanks of tropical fish + a pond of gold fish

unicorn Guest

ahhh so we know who to ask about all things reptile

unicorn Guest

Quote Originally Posted by gofor View Post
    1 dog german shepherd husky cross 6 years old at christmas and very spoiled sleeps on our bed with us
    how do you get into your bed at all?? Our old boxer used to get on the bed with us but when he stretched he used to kick me out so it had to stop and the snoring was just horrendous to try to sleep through, sadly hubby discovered I snored after that though

We have a 3-year-old Border Collie named Wisp, and a cheeky hand-raised cockatiel named Mith, who is also about 3. They are well loved family pets, but they both know who the Boss is around here
    The cure for anything is salt water - sweat, tears, or the sea. ~Isak Dinesen

he lies in between us ok for 1st couple of hours then he spreads out we lie on our sides he has rest of bed

got 8 yr old spoilt shih-tzu, that thinks she a baby....... 3 little hamsters only got them last month, my daughter has been asking for one for years and ended up with 3

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast