Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  

Thread: Caithness marine mammal medics

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    unicorn Guest

Default Caithness marine mammal medics

Visit this link to see the wonderful job done by tugmistress and all the other dedicated volunteers for Caithness marine mammal medics. I met tuggs at the vets last night frozen after picking up a young seal that needed their help and she was still smiling. Well done guys you do a fabulous job
    http://www.caithness-mmm.org/news.php

Quote Originally Posted by unicorn View Post
    Visit this link to see the wonderful job done by tugmistress and all the other dedicated volunteers for Caithness marine mammal medics. I met tuggs at the vets last night frozen after picking up a young seal that needed their help and she was still smiling. Well done guys you do a fabulous job
    http://www.caithness-mmm.org/news.php

can't stress enough that these are VOLUNTEERS.

"A family tree can wither if nobody tends it's roots"

unicorn Guest

They were recently looking for old towels to use on the beaches, come on peeps lets see how many we can get for them.

Well reminded Unicorn, I noticed this the other day and meant to check. I forgot all about it until earlier today when I met Tugmistress. I must check the cupboards tonight. If not, I'll steal my mums old ones

Well done to all the volunteers who do such a great work at Caithness Marine Mammal Medics.

I really admire the work you do!!!!

Where do we hand in donations of towels? Sure I can find some lurking in the cupboard.

unicorn Guest

pm Caithness MMM and they will pick them up.