Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Would you like to take part in a sponsored abseil?

Mandy Guest

Just to confirm that sponsor forms are currently being organised, and I should have them by the end of the week.

Can all interested people please pm or e-mail me their name and address, so I can send out further details and sponsor forms for you all.

Remember - we will have a prize for the person who raises the most money - the prize will be confirmed nearer the time.

This is a great opportunity, so hopefully more people will take it up. All money raised will be going to the SSPCA, which is a very worthwhile charity, and is in desperate need of more funds at the moment.

C'mon - where are all the adventurous people in Caithness?

Mandy Guest

Hi everyone.

Just to confirm that I have now received the first batch of sponsor forms. Can everyone send me their name and address by pm or e-mail if they are interested in taking part, so I can send out the sponsor forms. It's better to start collecting sponsors asap - remember we also have a prize for the person who collects the most sponsorship money!

As soon as I receive your details, I will send out sponsor forms.

C'mon everyone - don't let this chance pass you by!

When will the abseil be?

Mandy Guest

The abseil will take place on Sunday 8th May - weather permitting of course! It should be sometime in the morning, but I will confirm that nearer the time.

The location will also be confirmed nearer the time, as it depends on the age and number of people taking part, but it will be in Caithness.

I've received a few names and addresses from people, so I will be sending out sponsor forms in the next couple of days.

I know the abseil is a while away, but it's best to start collecting sponsors as soon as you can - you never know, you could be in with a chance of winning the prize!

Mandy Guest

Hi everyone

Just to confirm that sponsor forms are being sent out in the post tomorrow. If anyone needs any more sponsor forms, just give me a shout.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12