Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  

Thread: Caithness / Thurso Hockey Club

Thumbs up Caithness / Thurso Hockey Club

Hi all

was just thinking to myself how much i miss playing hockey and was wondering if I could generate enough interest to maybe start a hockey club up here as our nearest one is Inverurie if you are interested please feel free to comment below or pm me

Cheers

forgot to say that New players are also welcome

Is this open to both genders? I quite like hockey and enjoyed it alot when playing it in High School (mind you that wasn't yesterday)
    I had a dream...........but I don't remember it now

it is indeed just need more people not very many people seem interested

I would be really interested - we need more things to do up here especially in the winter time. I could probably rope my partner in too . It would probably help to advertise further afield as well?

Yeah would enjoy playing again

Count me in.
    I'm as mad as hell and I'm not going to take this anymore

I would absolutely love to, and there must be many more around.

ive been thinking guys that at the start of the spring i will hold the first AGM of the caithness hockey club if you are still interested thank you for waiting i will post a date in due course and we will get things started

cheers

was just thinking that it would probably be easier to email me on dbale_1489@hotmail.com cheers

hey guys looking to hold the AGM on tuseday 30th time and location to follow soon cheers