I am about to market my holiday home and thought I would highlight it here first to see if anyone might be interested. It is a luxury church conversion with 3 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms in Lybster. The property brings an excellent rental return; with a good number of bookings throughout the full year. It is well established, and an extremely popular property being let out as a luxury holiday home for over 4 years.

Please e-mail me at luxuryhighland@gmail.com should you want information on rental income and further details. The property can be viewed over the next few weeks (fully booked over the summer months, but I can arrange viewings on changeover days).

I would ask for genuine enquiries only. The property can be viewed at http://www.holidaylettings.co.uk/ren...aithness/83714 (the current advert on Holiday Lettings).

My reason for selling this amazing property is that my new business is taking all my time and I don't realistically have the time to continue to commit to the Church Apartment, so think it is probably best to let it go.

Thank you