Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  

Thread: Car valeting

Default Car valeting

I was wondering if it is possible to buy a voucher for car valeting so that I can give it to someone for their birthday present. Does anyone know of this service in the Thurso area? If not it will be back to the drawing board for a suitable present for someone who has everything :-(

Thanks, Jenni

https://www.facebook.com/cleancarz

Try the above who are in Thurso; they do a great job!

Our very own Ducati here on the org does car valeting and makes a lovely job. I am sure there would be some way of pre-paying for his work.

Alistair at Richards Garage in Thurso does valeting too and makes a nice job too.
    Making tomorrow`s memories today

As Poppet has kindly mentioned, my OH, Ducati does valeting. I can confirm that he can provide gift vouchers for valeting in the form of beautiful hand made (not by me, I hasten to add) cards, to any value that suits you. Just send him a pm. Also more info here http://forum.caithness.org/showthrea...light=valeting
    Last edited by therealducati; 07-May-12 at 16:00. Reason: Poppet posted at the same time
    I am the Real Ducati!

That`s what I was trying to say ^

I can guarantee you will be delighted with the workmanship.
    Making tomorrow`s memories today

my OH Adam at Pro-Clean Car Valeting does a great job too. im sure he could arrange something

would say ducati as well heard he does a good job.