Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  

Thread: CLOSING Down Sale!

Default CLOSING Down Sale!

the clearance sale has now started! things are on sale from 50p!!! many things under a fiver!!!!
    everything must go.. so come and grab a HUGE bargain before everything is gone!!!
    Brandys
    Bridge street wick!!
    http://itqueries.com/

That didn't last long, did it ? Do you have any "told you so" t-shirts left ?

Quote Originally Posted by Yon Chiel View Post
    ooh what a bitter reply......maybe Brandy will find it hard to run the business from Cheshire!

good luck with the move Brandy and tonnes of luck for when the new baby arrives, what a mixed up kid it will be, American/Scots parents, born in England!
    Last edited by dragonfly; 21-Apr-12 at 14:30.

Quote Originally Posted by dragonfly View Post
    ooh what a bitter reply......maybe Brandy will find it hard to run the business from Cheshire!

good luck with the move Brandy and tonnes of luck for when the new baby arrives, what a mixed up kid it will be, American/Scots parents, born in England!
    This is what comes of not knowing the facts before replying!
    "Until one has loved an animal part of their soul remains unawakened"

Quote Originally Posted by Yon Chiel View Post
    You should get a "don't jump to conclusions" t-shirt.
    "Until one has loved an animal part of their soul remains unawakened"

lol... cant please everyone ladies.. and yon chiel is know for their nastiness!
    but as far as the shop financially, it is going really well.. and if it wasn't for the fact that as stated.. im of to the land of the English.. wouldn't be closing up.. even with the baby! had already made plans to bring the sprog into work with me!
    Dragon fly! i know! poor wee soul.. born in England.. with a american mum, Scottish dad.. and all the insanity and sarcasm than naturally runs in our family.. gonna be a mixed up kid!
    Saying that, I have had such a lovely response from all my customers! I really feel guilty for leaving as i have a lot of loyal customers, who have a hard time getting things they like elsewhere!
    we really are going to miss Wick and the community! kids are basically being forced and frog marched to make them go!
    you never know! we may be back in a few years!
    Brandy

All the best for your move to England. Keep in touch on the org.!
    Snowmen fall from the sky unassembled!

nasty sod!
    Who didnt know the facts....
    pity you are moving ..who am I going to get to fit me for bras...?
    or gurn too....
    or let pinch that middle child?

that middle one is coming with me *LOL*

You can have her!
    Demented..in nappies today.....she was not happy but the carseats were saved!
    Im going to have the wee one potty trained before her..he took of his nappy and put it in the bin yesterday ..as it was peed.....
    such a good wee man learning about wet and dry already...while that middle kid doesnt care now.......

the middle one knows well enough.. she will get it in her own time though.. been there done that! was nearly 4 by the time we were dry in this house!

happy blessin's for ye brandy, i wish ye all 'e best an' it wis nice til meet ye x x
    Merry Meet, Merry Part and Merry Meet Again
    Blessed Be...

Good luck to you and yours in your new life Doon Sooth. Your shop gave a positive look to Bridge Street and we will be sorry to see you go.
    A man who fears suffering is already suffering from what he fears.