Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  

Thread: metacam

Default metacam

any1 got a dog on metacam? have nearly full bottle! lost my old doggie! free 2 good home!

Balmore will take it!
    Saw that on another thread....
    I have had the cat, dog and hamster on it all at once this year!
    Poppy dog is more on it than off it now, but if Balmore can use it and help drive down the costs...all the better!

told them they could have it but they never came 4 it!! also got doggy bed 2! doesna look like they want it though!

Where are you?
    if not out of my way to much could do a drop off between me picking up and hubby doing work!

Quote Originally Posted by ryrie View Post
    told them they could have it but they never came 4 it!! also got doggy bed 2! doesna look like they want it though!
    If Dadie doesn't want the dog bed I'm sure that KWK9 (a local dog rescue charity) would like it.
    "Until one has loved an animal part of their soul remains unawakened"

I dont want either really...I was going to pick up and drop the metacam off to Balmore!

Quote Originally Posted by Dadie View Post
    I dont want either really...I was going to pick up and drop the metacam off to Balmore!
    so if u dinna want any o doggie things why u answerin add???? if balmore wanted them they would o picked them up!! soz but they canny b that needy when they canny come and pick up donations!!

They said they would take any donations...
    I was going to be a nice person and pick it up (at a suitable time for both of us) and let hubby pop it into Balmore before/after work...as he is at Dounreay...
    Yes I could use the metacalm myself easily as Poppy dog has really bad hips etc ..but I honestly thought I could help with a cash strapped charity rather than ourselves first!
    Didnt really see my offer as the devil incarnate as others have done....just offered to meet the demand/supply need in legitamite drugs...
    Last edited by Dadie; 15-Apr-12 at 00:14.

Quote Originally Posted by Dadie View Post
    They said they would take any donations...
    I was going to be a nice person and pick it up (at a suitable time for both of us) and let hubby pop it into Balmore before/after work...as he is at Dounreay...
    Yes I could use the metacalm myself easily as Poppy dog has really bad hips etc ..but I honestly thought I could help with a cash strapped charity rather than ourselves first!
    Didnt really see my offer as the devil incarnate as others have done....just offered to meet the demand/supply need in legitamite drugs...
    soz i'm still raw after losin my dog o 17!! didna mean 2 b nippy!! i no u olny tryin 2 help!! but just want stuff out my face!!! xx

Whatever you want rid of just let me know ....
    I can distribute to wherever is needed...............
    Im not bad and yes I could use the metacalm if not |Iwanted by balmore, but would rather balmore got it than us and im willing to pick up when its mutually suitable! Yup its a hard time and we have done that and got the t shirt etc...otherwise the outburst may have got neg rep....but we have done that and more as none of our pets have been 1st hand.......all are rescues some way or another..,but I dont want anyone to think we can take anything on....my phone no is 01955 621897 if you want a rant or actually want the metacam to go to dogs who need it!..ps im busy with kid stuff through the day and hang up on swear words....without a 2nd chance!!
    Last edited by Dadie; 15-Apr-12 at 00:46.