Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  

Thread: metacam

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default metacam

any1 got a dog on metacam? have nearly full bottle! lost my old doggie! free 2 good home!

Balmore will take it!
    Saw that on another thread....
    I have had the cat, dog and hamster on it all at once this year!
    Poppy dog is more on it than off it now, but if Balmore can use it and help drive down the costs...all the better!

told them they could have it but they never came 4 it!! also got doggy bed 2! doesna look like they want it though!

Where are you?
    if not out of my way to much could do a drop off between me picking up and hubby doing work!

Quote Originally Posted by ryrie View Post
    told them they could have it but they never came 4 it!! also got doggy bed 2! doesna look like they want it though!
    If Dadie doesn't want the dog bed I'm sure that KWK9 (a local dog rescue charity) would like it.
    "Until one has loved an animal part of their soul remains unawakened"

I dont want either really...I was going to pick up and drop the metacam off to Balmore!

Quote Originally Posted by Dadie View Post
    I dont want either really...I was going to pick up and drop the metacam off to Balmore!
    so if u dinna want any o doggie things why u answerin add???? if balmore wanted them they would o picked them up!! soz but they canny b that needy when they canny come and pick up donations!!