Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  

Thread: x factor

Default x factor

simon is gob smacked the macdonald brothers are through his two acts are in the show down .

Have to say the way Sharon and Louis gloated in front of these two performers who were in the bottom two was atrocious. Its these kids dreams were dealing with here. The only reason the Macdonald Brothers are still in is because people vote for them to spite Simon not becaiuse the think they will win the X Factor.. Leona is definitely a clear winner.

X factor is a FIX Ray is already famous he was in Hollyoaks on C4 totally wrong result tonite Nikitta is by far the better entertainer.

Will not be watching any more because either the weasel Ray or the beep beep Eton Road will will it.
    Nil Satis Nisi Optimum.

I thought it would be between Nikita and MacDonald Brothers tonight, so the result was half what I was expecting.

Leona is definitely a winner. I love Ben and Eton Road, think they're great.

As you said venture it showed the program for what it is, The kids standing there must have felt awfull being treated as ammunition to ridicule simon scowl, Ok he deserves it but they dont

Makes me sick, for weeks Louis has been saying Ray can only do swing and then he goes and gets rid of Nikita just so Simon would have to choose between his own acts, they ought to grow up and judge the acts properly and not keep trying to get one over on each other.

Leona, Ben and Eton Rd for the final.

Did Ben get through?

Quote Originally Posted by neepnipper View Post
    Makes me sick, for weeks Louis has been saying Ray can only do swing and then he goes and gets rid of Nikita just so Simon would have to choose between his own acts, they ought to grow up and judge the acts properly and not keep trying to get one over on each other.

Leona, Ben and Eton Rd for the final.

Neenipper - Louis voted for Ray to go - it was Sharon that voted for Nikita. I to thought Sharon and Louis acted disgracefully. I used to vote in previous series but it is just a fix with Louis and Sharon ganging up on Simon.

Quote Originally Posted by footie chick View Post
    X factor is a FIX Ray is already famous he was in Hollyoaks on C4 totally wrong result tonite Nikitta is by far the better entertainer.

Will not be watching any more because either the weasel Ray or the beep beep Eton Road will will it.
    Was he not in brookside as the killer school child ?

Quote Originally Posted by ice box View Post
    Was he not in brookside as the killer school child ?

I knew it was on o them channel 4 soaps
    Nil Satis Nisi Optimum.

Quote Originally Posted by footie chick View Post

Yes, he will make it anyway, as he is already an actor. I was hoping Nikkita would be kept in. Leona will win for me - but I just have the horrible feeling people will vote in the MacDonald brothers just to spite Simon. when will he learn that being NICE to them is the only way to get rid of them!
    Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

Sorry, in my anger I got mixed up, but my point was that Louis voted out the act that Sharon wanted to keep just so Simon would have to make the decision and choose one of his own acts to leave.

I thought Nikita took it really well, good on her for not bursting in to tears like most of the others!

I'm not a big fan of Ray either but after watching the repeat today no way should either of them have been in the bottom 2. I'm 100% Scottish but no way would I vote for the MacDonald brothers - they are pretty bad and Eaton Road were terrible aswell.

Thrumster - next to the best pub in the world "The Old Smiddy Inn"

Default X Factor

Quote Originally Posted by neepnipper
    Makes me sick, for weeks Louis has been saying Ray can only do swing and then he goes and gets rid of Nikita just so Simon would have to choose between his own acts,
    If I recall Louis voted to keep Nikkita? It was Sharon who went for Ray. I agree with Louis, Ray can only do swing. However, the voters put the two of them at the bottom and going on the final performance, Ray was by far the best. Overall in the X-Factor, Nikkita has been the more versatile AND the better of the singers.

But, the MacDonald Bros are STILL there I don't think that they will win the X-Factor but they are certainly good ambassadors!

Ben is still the best of the bunch. I thought he would come unstuck with the ABBA challenge but nope, he gave another brilliant performance. When are we going to see the exit of Eton Road?.......

Thrumster - next to the best pub in the world "The Old Smiddy Inn"

Sorry neepnipper, posted before I got to the bottom of the posts!!!

WBG