Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: What are you listening to right now?

Wizards In Winter - Trans-Siberian Orchestra

Status Quo-Rockin' all over the world!!!

Default lucky man again

"this is my song to you darling" M

Big Dog by Seven Nations

Listning to the Paolo Nutini album its great, He has a great voice!

Talking

im currebtly listening to me unfortunately lol

david j hobbs societies sin part two.

for the record not vain, i just finished recording it lol

Thumbs up

'Run to the Hills' - Iron Maiden

The punisher Soundtrack Various Arstists and Orchestral Score
    followed by

Old Boy Soundtrack

Talking

5.28 am

The Entire Enya Back catalouge currently on the memory of trees "hope has a place"

Over the pond, but not quite over the hill yet

Over the past few days, I've been listening to "Portrait: The Music of Dan Fogelberg from 1972-1997". It's a superb 4 disc boxed set. I've always liked Dan's music, his voice and lyrics. I think one reviewer on Amazon hit the nail on the head when he said that his songs don't just tell a story, they paint a picture. I'm most familiar with Dan's 16 hits on the first disc, but the other CDs are enjoyable too. You can take a listen to the song samples on Amazon here.

This is Dan Fogelberg's official website, which is worth taking a look at also. I didn't realise his mother was originally from Scotland, till I read the biography section.
    I am living for today, always remembering yesterday, and looking forward to tomorrow!

Default Bloc Party

and I have read that the new album won't be till early 2007, grrr ive played the 1st to death.

I love BP

The Green Leaves Of Summer - Dmitri Tiomkin

I'm listening to Sarah McLachlan's recently released "Wintersong" album, which I believe is her first Christmas CD. It's absolutely beautiful, and I highly recommend it! As well as the title track, there are eight traditional songs, to which Sarah adds her own special ethereal touch. I also love her renditions of John Lennon's "Happy Xmas (War is Over)", Joni Mitchell's "River" and Gordon Lightfoot's "Song for a Winter's Night". Those three songs were faves of mine to begin with. Anyway, don't just take my word for it. You can watch Sarah perform some of the numbers on a music video, as well as listen to samples of all twelve songs here.
    I am living for today, always remembering yesterday, and looking forward to tomorrow!

Paul Mounsey...the guy that wrote the haunting backing music for last years Visit Scotland ad on the Telly
    I kent his faither

Fo0 Fighters - Baker Street Cover

beastin
    Big Imagination For Feeling Young Cause Life Yearns Real Optimism

Black Water - by Kris Drever

Skin & Bones acoustic live album by the foos. best live stuff i've ever heard from them. very well put together with all the percussion and mandolins violins and other instruments. I'd recommend it to anyone

Right now I'm playing "Peace" by Jim Brickman, who is one of my favourite pianists. I always find his music soothing and relaxing, and of course this Christmas album is no exception. His previous one, "The Gift" is wonderful too. Also on the agenda today is Jim Wilson, another fave pianist of mine. His music is in the same vein as Jim Brickman's, but he doesn't have as many albums on the market. "My First Christmas With You" is a lovely seasonal gem by Mr Wilson, and one that I enjoy just as much as Mr Brickman's.

Default atm

The Cure, Boys dont cry

Smile and now

Turin brakes- pain killer (radio edit)

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast