Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: update!! got my burmese python!!!!!

Default update!! got my burmese python!!!!!

hi every1 i got my burmese python on wed! was so excited!lol.. anyway he's a cb11 normal poss het albino! lovely snake,here's a few pics! and his name is " Little Kris "

and a few feeding pics of him eatin his 1st meal a large rat weaner,he seemd to like it!

dont judge staffies...its the owners that should be judged

What a shame, Poor Rat!
    jac

Quote Originally Posted by jac1791 View Post
    What a shame, Poor Rat!
    its frozen/thawd! plus my boy has to eat

originally from aberdeen,now live somewhere north of brig a doon

Cracking pics.People forget snakes have to eat.

Post burm

Quote Originally Posted by fudge100 View Post
    Cracking pics.People forget snakes have to eat.
    thanks,yeah i no i think some ppl think snakes eat beans on toast!

What a stunning snakey!
    ~Sarah~
    Owner of 2 greyhounds, 1 Lurcher puppy, 2 cats, 3 rabbits, 3 guinea pig's and a hamster!

Quote Originally Posted by Sarah View Post
    What a stunning snakey!
    thank you

nice looking snake!not for me though!!how you gonna cope wen its 30ft???and wants to eat you??

Second pic : well I guess the weaner rat never got a chance to talk to Mystic Meg!!!! Love the little caption bubble " GOD..I'm Sorry.."

Final Pic : your baby is talking a tail or 2 and laughing all the way to the tank!!

Sorry couldn't resist!! Lovely colours you should be proud! :O)
    De
    New website for the Arts http://www.highlandartshub.freeforums.org Its Free and Its full of the latest arts news in Caithness and Highlands

Quote Originally Posted by Bruce View Post
    nice looking snake!not for me though!!how you gonna cope wen its 30ft???and wants to eat you??
    alrite bruce i think you should get bk into snakes il be glad if he gets to 10-12ft,am in the process of hook training him as i no they have a crazy feedin response but i no il get tagged sometime kris

Quote Originally Posted by demac-artist View Post
    Second pic : well I guess the weaner rat never got a chance to talk to Mystic Meg!!!! Love the little caption bubble " GOD..I'm Sorry.."

Final Pic : your baby is talking a tail or 2 and laughing all the way to the tank!!

Sorry couldn't resist!! Lovely colours you should be proud! :O)
    De
    thanks

You not scared he will size up your son & daughter some day as dinner??
    jac

Post pics

its not like the snake will be roaming the house unsupervised! there's more dog attacks a year that ppl gettin eatin by snakes,ur just thinkin bout the worse case scenario! my daughter wont be gettin to hold a giant like that herself anyway. she would get to hold the tail end with me at the head end! she gets a wee shot of my corn and royals but thats it,i wouldnt put her in any danger. the bigger snakes are for me to handle,i handle all of my snakes everyday apart from sheddin/feeding,digesting to tame them as much as possible! no offense but u dont no what ur on about! am just sharing pics,i never put a post askin for opinionated ppl to write on it

Aw that is an amazing looking burm! Mega jealous I wudna like to be tagged by one of those when its big, but thats all the more fun i guess. And btw i think the tail end can be more deadly than the head one if u know what i mean! The amount of times (yuck just thinking of it) that i have been holdin my corn and out it squirts! Smells VILE so i cant imagine what a big burm poo will be like lol.

Gorgeous though xx
    I SWORE ON ONE THREAD!
    GET OVER IT!!!!!

If this was a serious comment then i cant help but laugh! Snakes dont just go and eat kids and people as they please. I have a few friends and family who arent keen on my choice of pet, but im not bothered. And the fact is, i know for a fact my snake wouldnt hurt anyone, same as OP, these snakes are tamed and handled regularly so they learn not to be so fiesty around people. They do infact make amazing pets.
    I SWORE ON ONE THREAD!
    GET OVER IT!!!!!

thanks so much shelley for the support,glad to see there's more snake keepers out there! yea i think the poop's when he gets bigger will stink.lol..the burms pee is potent stuff.lol.. but sayin that my corn stinks and hate when they squirt mines has got me and my girlfriend b4,must be a corn thing!lol..yea ppl dont understand how tame snakes can be and how addictive they are! wonder wat ppl will say when i post pics of my baby female albino burm am gettin in may/june time

Post .

also shelley if ur really into speakin bout snakes lookin at pics n stuff join the forum am on RFUK,great place for all reptile keepers!

the boa i had has put me of them!!it smelt my lizard on me and thought i was one two!!!it attacked me gave me the fright of my life.think i will stick to the tortoises now!
    keep the pics coming.he is a cracker.ther is a rat breeder in castletown if your ever stuck.

the boa i had has put me of them!!it smelt my lizard on me and thought i was one two!!!it attacked me gave me the fright of my life.think i will stick to the tortoises now!
    keep the pics coming.he is a cracker.ther is a rat breeder in castletown if your ever stuck.
    lol i mind u sayin in the bakery a while bk she was quite the size for a boa! i see ur on RFUK sellin ur tortoises,how u gettin on with that? i thought that things are hard to keep no? yea il keep the pics comin as he grows! il keep that in mind about the rats if am ever stuck,cheers!

i. the breeding is doing well starting to sell a few down the rd aswell as up here.someone bought from cardiff.so they are getting around.i find them easy enough to keep like.

i. the breeding is doing well starting to sell a few down the rd aswell as up here.someone bought from cardiff.so they are getting around.i find them easy enough to keep like.
    ats good,u just gotta build a name for ursel! word must be gettin about! good luck with that!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast