Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: update!! got my burmese python!!!!!

I didn't mean offence, just remember reading about the snake that a lady thought was being friendly and lying on bed beside her and the vet said get rid as it was sizing her up for eating and she had had it for years without any problems.
    jac

Quote Originally Posted by dbooth82 View Post
    thanks so much shelley for the support,glad to see there's more snake keepers out there! yea i think the poop's when he gets bigger will stink.lol..the burms pee is potent stuff.lol.. but sayin that my corn stinks and hate when they squirt mines has got me and my girlfriend b4,must be a corn thing!lol..yea ppl dont understand how tame snakes can be and how addictive they are! wonder wat ppl will say when i post pics of my baby female albino burm am gettin in may/june time
    No probs. Personally i think they make great pets, very easy to keep and u never get tired of watching them eat! Corns are bad for waiting to the right moment, when u take them out, then they just poop on ya! *boak* but its still worth it. I love albinos, but a hognose was next on my list when i can. They are just too cute! But iv heard they bite alot, gotta get used to that part. Iv been tagged once or twice, but the bite never hurt, it was the fright of her movin fast that scared me. lol

Quote Originally Posted by jac1791 View Post
    I didn't mean offence, just remember reading about the snake that a lady thought was being friendly and lying on bed beside her and the vet said get rid as it was sizing her up for eating and she had had it for years without any problems.
    Lol i think thats like the most common myth ever. Snakes dont just eat people. Mine lies next to me all the time, wraps around my neck etc etc, doesnt mean im food. If they are used to a person, they are comfortable with them. But, snakes are just as unpredictable as any other animals, dogs bite, cats bite and scratch etc etc....and i can hand on my heart say a snake bite by a corn doesnt hurt and wont kill you. Hope that helps x
    I SWORE ON ONE THREAD!
    GET OVER IT!!!!!

yea i got musked on by my burm yesterday,it stank!lol..funny u should mention hognoses we are gettin an extreme red albino female and anaconda het albino male from a breeder in london in the summer we snake keepers are so alike,youl get a burm 1 day
    dont judge staffies...its the owners that should be judged

Lol i think thats like the most common myth ever. Snakes dont just eat people. Mine lies next to me all the time, wraps around my neck etc etc, doesnt mean im food. If they are used to a person, they are comfortable with them. But, snakes are just as unpredictable as any other animals, dogs bite, cats bite and scratch etc etc....and i can hand on my heart say a snake bite by a corn doesnt hurt and wont kill you. Hope that helps x[/QUOTE]

i totally agree with this ^^^^^
    dont judge staffies...its the owners that should be judged

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12