Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Job Hunters-Beggars?

On advertising jobs. I advertised posts through the org and the thread was removed by Bill with no explanation. Simply that they had decided not to show it. As a result I just advertised elsewhere and got 10 very willing and able people to fill the positions who are doing great. The org isn't the be all and end all and they are very often wrong in their decisions.

Quote Originally Posted by changilass View Post
    If I wanted someone to work for me I would advertise the fact, not go trawling through hundreds of threads on a website looking for someone.
    That wouldn't necessarily be the case for everyone, if I was considering redecorating the house (for instance) and someone with the suitable skills where advertising themselves available to undertake the work that I am needing done, then I would probably interview them for the job.
    A man who fears suffering is already suffering from what he fears.

Default Old Thread

I just noticed that this thread is over three years old and replied after reading the first page. I think I must have Alzheimer’s setting in as I do not remember this thread or replying to it in the past.
    A man who fears suffering is already suffering from what he fears.

Kevin,
    what you have is

but best wishes for anyone looking for work - it is very very difficult.

I remember his son in law coming into the estate agents looking for work Ariel photography

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345