Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  

Thread: which one of the government is pictured

Default which one of the government is pictured

I have known for ages the tory's are dictators but the libdems are are acting a close second, which one is pictured here Click image for larger version. 

Name:	dictator.jpg 
Views:	237 
Size:	23.1 KB 
ID:	12715
    Hating people because of their colour is wrong. And it doesn't matter which colour does the hating. It's just plain wrong.
    Muhammad Ali

Quote Originally Posted by tonkatojo View Post
    I have known for ages the tory's are dictators but the libdems are are acting a close second, which one is pictured here Click image for larger version. 

Name:	dictator.jpg 
Views:	237 
Size:	23.1 KB 
ID:	12715
    It's either the one they use to shaft the public, or the one belonging to the rich that they eat.

Ha ha. I think they all, fit the bill.
    You don't have to be mad to know me but it helps.

I have no idea why this has been moved to the joke section, as I was being very earnest with my question. personally I think "call me Dave" Cameron fits the picture.
    Hating people because of their colour is wrong. And it doesn't matter which colour does the hating. It's just plain wrong.
    Muhammad Ali

I have no idea why this has been moved to the joke section, as I was being very earnest with my question. personally I think "call me Dave" Cameron fits the picture.
    Most political threads should go in the joke section.

Quote Originally Posted by ducati View Post
    Most political threads should go in the joke section.
    If it was so the joke section would be irrelevant would it not, but with the current government I totally agree. On the subject what's your view of the robbery that took place yesterday ?.
    Muhammad Ali

If it was so the joke section would be irrelevant would it not, but with the current government I totally agree. On the subject what's your view of the robbery that took place yesterday ?.
    If you mean the brudget?, good enough......for now.

If you mean the brudget?, good enough......for now.
    I am pleased at least you acknowledged that it was "robbery" but it beggers belief you condone it.
    Muhammad Ali

I am pleased at least you acknowledged that it was "robbery" but it beggers belief you condone it.
    Which bits?

I would have liked to see something on fuel duty. However it is needed to pay for stuff. You can't keep reducing it just so the oil companies can rip us off even more.

I liked the increase in the allowance for personal Income tax.

Where did the robbery come in?
    Last edited by ducati; 24-Mar-12 at 08:11.

Which bits?

I would have liked to see something on fuel duty. However it is needed to pay for stuff. You can't keep reducing it just so the oil companies can rip us off even more.

I liked the increase in the allowance for personal Income tax.

Where did the robbery come in?
    It is nowt to do with oil companys, it is because the yanks have demanded we boycot another oil producer and the UK as usual obliges. The rip off is our governments screwing every penny from the masses to fund whatever including what should be paid by tax evasion.
    The robbery came in the form of pensioners taking the brunt to fund the rich tax cuts, as you well know !!, don't act daft or belittle yourself.
    Muhammad Ali

It is nowt to do with oil companys, it is because the yanks have demanded we boycot another oil producer and the UK as usual obliges. The rip off is our governments screwing every penny from the masses to fund whatever including what should be paid by tax evasion.
    The robbery came in the form of pensioners taking the brunt to fund the rich tax cuts, as you well know !!, don't act daft or belittle yourself.
    Yes I thought you would jump on Ball's band wagon. (and he was responsible, with Brown for the 75p increase!) How much effect does this actually have? And isn't it farer (I know you like that) for everyone to have the same threshold?

And don't forget, these are not poor pensioners on state pensions alone. They have income (hence income tax) Some will be millionairs! I'm sure you would approve of taxing them more.

Anything else you don't like?
    Last edited by ducati; 24-Mar-12 at 11:48.

Another unfortunate one...

Quote Originally Posted by TAFKAL View Post
    Another unfortunate one...

He's thinking about Ed Balls.