Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: south school

larsson Guest

Default south school

i would be intrested in finding some old school mates so is there any one out there
    around 1974>1980

Eve M Guest

I started South School in 1976 or 1977, Can't remember the exact year. Who you looking for? Maybe I can help.

larsson Guest

Default south school

i am looking for people who would have started wick high in the year 1981.1982
    but thanks for the reply

Eve M Guest

I started Wick High in 1982, we must know each other

larsson Guest

Default south school

people in my class were norman macleod graham banks judith mowat mandy mackenzie
    that is just to name some
    do u still live in wick
    what is your name

Eve M Guest

I think they are a year or two older than me. Are you still in Wick?

larsson Guest

Default south school

i thought we would be older than u
    yes i still live in wick
    but thanks for your reply

Eve M Guest

Anonymous Guest

Default another south schooler

hi there eve, larsson ,started about your time eve, was in the very first primary 1 in76/77 left in 83, remember the names in your class larsson but not sure their wearabouts

garrygb Guest

Default Re: south school

Hi Larsson

I don't recall you but Graham (I think Norman was) in my class at the South School and WHS. Graham was a hard son of a b. Judith Mowat lived a couple of doors down from me and I used to hang out with her brother Andrew. Judith is now married and I think own's a hotel out by John'o g.

Hi there,

I went to South School not sure which years, I think early 80's. I know Andrew, Judith's brother. I see him when I come home.

garrygb Guest

So Jud do I know you or do you know me?.

I am not sure Garry ! My name is Judith and I went to the South School from roughly 78-83. Cant remember that far back so it is only a guess. I am not Andrews sister she is a couple of years older than me. But my brother and Andrew are very good friends infact he was my brothers best man last year. Left Wick when I was young, well alot younger than I am now. :-))

garrygb Guest

I used to hang about with Andrew a lot when I was young. He wasn't in my class I'm older than him. I'm now 34 and not sure how old Andrew is, how old is your brother and what's your surname.

I left Wick when I was 17ish (March 1985).

Gary,

I also left when I was around 18, my surname is Fraser maybe you know my older brother Jason he is around 33 I think or maybe 32. But both my brother hung about with Andrew or Panda as he was known then !! Not so much now adays though.

garrygb Guest

Hi Jid,

I do remember someone called Fraser but I thought he was a relation of Andrew. God I forgot we called Andrew Panda I don't remember why?, thanks that's put a smile on my face . So tell me about "Panda" the last I heard he was going out with someone in Thurso and they have a kid. He was a butcher in Wick and that's about it. I know Judith has a hotel by Kess or Ress somwhere and her Mum and Dad helps her out or works there. My Mum still keeps in contact with Judiths mum and dad (Mona and Andrew) but don't write that often.

g

G, Yeah Andrew is in Thurso still but he got the Dounreay bug last year and is now working for them. He has a boy who is really cute. He is a great dad it has changed him. I cant remember either why he is called Panda not anymore though, everyone knows him as Bob. I know why they call him that but it is a really long story and not very interesting, so wont go into it. Maybe you know my other brother Jared then. What is you last name ??. Did you live in the same street as Bob ?

J

Eve M Guest

I was in Jared's class. In fact he was my boyfriend for a wee while (P5) I think, lol.
    Don't remember you very well though. My memory aint what it used to be

Eve, Ahh ok , I know how you feel my memory aitn very good either. He got married last year not sure if you still see him he now lives in Thurso. Why is it half of Wick have moved to Thurso ??

J

garrygb Guest

Yes I did live in the same street as Andrew, I used to live at 5 Bexley Terrace but move to 14 Lyndsay Drive on the other side of Wick and lost touch with him after a while. I'm glad to here he's doing well for himself.

My last name is Bain. Your other brothers name is not ringing any bells, did he have a nickname?.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast