Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  

Thread: Next Quiz Sunday 12th Nov at 8.30pm

Default Next Quiz Sunday 12th Nov at 8.30pm

The next quiz will be held on Sunday 12th Nov at 8.30pm in the Flashchat Lounge.

The questions are ready and i'm practicing 'you are the weakest link' 'do you want to phone a friend' 'whats the scores on the doors' 'come on dowwwwwwwwn'. oops getting carried away.

See you then.

Pencil sharpened, I plan to be there. It's been a while.....oh boy!

This weeks quiz will start in 10 minutes.

Smile Quiz Result

This weeks results were:

1st Place - ACameron
    2nd Place - Sassylass
    3rd Joint Place - Sugarlips\Foxy

Thanks to all for playing , espcially when there was a powercut half way through and it was like a game of the hokey cokey with everyone going in and out and shaking it all about.

look forward to next week.

Default Next Quiz Sunday 12th Nov at 8.30pm

So wish i could have stayed for the quiz, 9 times, our power went out, grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Thanks for a fun quiz caithnessimport! It's a miracle I placed second, sheer luck, espcially since I had to leave before it was finished.

Well done Mr Angypoo! Get your encyclopedia out and burn the midnight oil, and don't forget to lock your desk so no one can peek at the questions.

Well done the fastest Googler in the North
    And well done Quizzy
    Last edited by golach; 13-Nov-06 at 10:18.
    Once the original Grumpy Owld Man but alas no more

Nothing will keep me away from my computer next Sunday afternoon. AC if you do golf questions please keep them simple. And don't forget that we all now know the year in which the Thurso Golf Club was organized.