Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  

Thread: Dance Classes

Default Dance Classes

Does anyone know of any dance classes for adults, either Latin Dancing (Salsa) or Ballroom Dancing? Thanks

Tel. Steve on 01847 851 778 re Latin dancing; salsa etc.

If you do find anyone who is doing ballroom classes I would love to hear about it!

Joan Oag takes line dancing classes on a Wednesday night 7.30 to 9.00 in Girl Guild hall Thurso

I haven't had any luck finding Ballroom classes so far, therefore I'm still looking. Contacted Steve and he said that he only teaches Jive now. Might try Line Dancing, but will let you know if I find anything else.

Does anyone know if Line Dancing is still on at the Guides Hall in Thurso? Went yesterday to check but there was no one there.

I know you wrote this a long time ago, but just to let you know that there are classes on the go now for Ballroom and Latin Dancing. A professional teacher from Elgin will be here next on the 13th July. She hopes to teach a class every 6 weeks or so and then we are having practice sessions in the Guide Hall during the week. Let me know if you want more details.
    Last edited by heathfieldgunn; 19-Jun-13 at 20:18.