Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567

Thread: Violet Hill

Sadly, Ms Wednesday didn't call to arrange things for Wednesday. After several calls from me today, my calls were finally returned this afternoon....

Due to busy times at her work, our next meeting has been postponed until the weekend at the earliest.

John, my Princess of China really is from China, although I must admit I'd happily take Rihanna as a replacement.

Dadie, I tend not to chase rabbits in my sleep, and I don't do the Chinese sleep chant, but I'm sure I can learn both for the sake of a bit of fun.

I had two very positive phone conversations today. I will probably meet Ms Wednesday again on Monday.

Billmoseley's post on another thread reminded me that I came home on the "Violet" bus last night. Sadly, I still haven't seen her again.

I did have a very enjoyable date with Ms Wednesday in July, and I bumped into her again a few days later, but sadly she was much too young - even for me lol.

It turns out that Ms Wednesday is an actress and model, but she's not yet successful enough to give up the day job.
    Last edited by secrets in symmetry; 15-Sep-12 at 18:09. Reason: tpyo

now why on earth would 1 post from me remind you of Violet is it because i drive buses or maybe you think i have Violet locked in my cellar so as you can't have her. As for Ms Wednesday well you might get a mention in her life story when she is famous
    sometimes the devil needs an advocate

It had nothing to do with you driving buses, it's because you are one of the few forum members who appreciate my appreciation of a beautiful woman I saw on a bus.

Where is your cellar? I'd better check it out just in case lol.

I somehow doubt Ms Wednesday will ever be really famous, but she is very cute and she has a distinct personality, so you never know.

It'll soon be a year since I first saw Violet. Sadly, I haven't seen her since.

I fear I will never see her again.

Why is that?

Quote Originally Posted by secrets in symmetry View Post
    It'll soon be a year since I first saw Violet. Sadly, I haven't seen her since.

I fear I will never see her again.

Why is that?
    She died of old age?
    God, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change,
    Courage to change the things I can,
    And wisdom to know the difference.

you just on the wrong bus at the wrong time

I hope Violet is still with us, and still on the right bus.

If you love me, won't you let me know?

i'm sorry S I S but no i don't love you. how ever i still look out for Violet on ever bus i drive but i have not seen anyone of her class.

Quote Originally Posted by billmoseley View Post
    i'm sorry S I S but no i don't love you. how ever i still look out for Violet on ever bus i drive but i have not seen anyone of her class.
    Thanks Bill.

As a reminder, she has the best features of each of Cameron Diaz and Sheila Hancock (when the latter was young(ish).)

It's a year,
    And still,
    She isn't here.

she wasnt
    to be
    end off it

karma to see and judge who is there to fit,,,,,,
    Life is too short to spend it in beige underwear!

I fear you may be right Dadie.

Whatcha doin' tomorrow night?

So shallow SIS one day violet may come back looking for the man of her dreams. i think you should wait

I've waited a year, Bill, and she's not shown yet.

Meanwhile, Dadie is a dream.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567