Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Loch shell filling station

I suspected something to do with plantage from what I have seen going on, do the trolls come as freebies??

Ok....the Trolls are really too big to get under the canopy. However, there will be a shop on site, so if there are any Crafters out there, or Artisans that wish to put some products on the shelves - let me know by PM or you can text me : 07730 836973.

ps....I wish had the Trolls to help out.....

Quote Originally Posted by Glynsu View Post
    ps....I wish had the Trolls to help out.....
    Plenty on here, dunno how you get them to do any graft though!!

I thought it was going to be Red Hot deals on smokin' cars.

Hat, Coat, Door

No car sales......I promise.

Thumbs up Good Luck

Good luck Glynsu.

Wishing you all the success in the world in your new business venture. We need more people like you setting up business like yours in the area. It's a brave move in these difficult times. Well done and good luck!

Sketch

Cheers for that Sketch.
    If really successful, we'll need extra hands.
    So hopefully it might even create a couple of jobs.
    Watch this space.

Are you going to have tea and biscuits etc for any passing trade or is the seat just for decor?

have to agree it's great to see someone being positive and the place looking refreshed I wish you all the best with your venture
    People who think they know it all....are especially annoying to those of us that do.

Thanks for the good luck.

There will be refreshments on the site. As for the seat, it has been there for an age. Its sold. Its old. Its falling to pieces.

Just like we are when we take a coffee break.

There has been a lot a cars driving by pipping their horns, I am assuming they are fellow orgers.

Perhaps, if anybody else is looking at this post and does drive by, give us a couple of pips so we know an orger has gone by.

passed your place yesterday.gave a toot and stopped on way back but you'd gone......RIVENDELL looks brilliant so far, best of luck.

I'd also like to pass on my very best wishes to you.
    You have really smarted up the place and I sincerely hope that when you open it'll be a great success !

Good Luck !

i will toot when i pass next week on my bus
    sometimes the devil needs an advocate

How are you getting on when are you opening
    stiggy

Thanks fors asking.
    The jobs are decreasing and we are looking to open either 10th or the 11th April.
    The finishing line though seems to get further ahead some days.

Passed yesterday, nobody about, but what a transformation.
    Making tomorrow`s memories today

All depends what time it was. Gets in about 10am till 5pm at the moment. Sometimes me and my son have to go out for supplies.
    When you go by next time you might notice Net & Curtains have gone up at the main windows.
    .....and the signs have arrived.

Phew!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey, poppet....you could always drop in and introduce yourself. Coffee is awaiting.................

Still trying to figure out from this post --- What are you selling? what is it called?
    Deanne
    New website for the Arts http://www.highlandartshub.freeforums.org Its Free and Its full of the latest arts news in Caithness and Highlands

You'll find some answers to some of your questions in the posts above - I think he is teasing us to keep us interested - and it is working!

We do know that we will be able to get a refreshment there!

It's called Rivendell.....and hopefully the signs will be going up Tuesday or Wednesday.

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast