Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Luxury Ice Cream shop at John O'Groats!

Quote Originally Posted by Flavours View Post
    Kodiak

I am not sure. I will ask Capaldi's. We can certainly get in sugar free confectionery (some lovely things).

Also, just to advise everyone, we can now accept card payments!
    Thank you for your reply and I and Mrs Kodiak will be out sometime during the week to see what Sugar Free Sweets you may have.

We both wish you well in your venture and we are sure you will make it a grest sucess story.

Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal ever dared to dream before.

Edgar Allen Poe

Default Thank you

Thank you lovely Orgers for all the support we have had. Flavours has had an amazing first week and we are thrilled with the local support.

Just to advise that ALL Capaldi's ice cream and sorbets are gluten free and I have an ingrediants list should anyone want to have a look at it - maybe helpful for any allergies, etc. The ice cream is not sugar free (Capaldi's are unable you provide sugar free ice cream - sorry) and cannot be guaranteed to be free from nuts. Capaldi's are checking the ice creams that may be suitable for those with lactose intolerance, so I should have this information very soon. In the meantime, please ask for the ingrediants list when you come into the shop.

Our cones are made and stored alongside nuts and one of our toppings contains nuts. The same applies to our confectionery and chocolate products. Flavours is therefore not a nut free zone. Sorry.

I hope this answers all the questions so far. Please don't hesitate to drop me a PM or ask in the shop should you want further information.

Thank you

Default Gluten Free

Sorry, everything except the malted moments ice cream is gluten free. Apologies for my mistake.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12